Part of the Internet and the Digital Economy Track
of the HICSS-34 conference
HI, USA - January 3 - 6, 2001
The Minitrack's major focus is on the design of Web applications, especially
on processes, models and methods for designing these kind of applications.
An active discussion with focus on Web engineering and its influence on
other communities is anticipated by also inviting papers on
Some of the topics to be discussed are the following (the list is not exhaustive):
- Design Models & Methods for Hypermedia
- Development Process for Hypermedia and Web Software
- Multidisciplinarity of Web Software Process
- Delivery of Applications over the Web
- Web Design Pattern & Web Pattern Mining
- Bridging gap between Web Design and Implementation
- Frameworks & Architectures for Web-based systems
- OO- and Component-Technology for the Web
- Component-based Web Engineering
- Evolution of Web-based Systems
Proceedings of the Conference will be published and distributed by the IEEE Computer Society.
The first Minitrack on Web Engineering (at HICSS-33) was published by the IEEE Computer Society, cf. proceedings.
For more information about the minitrack and the conference, please check the HICSS web page for full listing of the minitracks: http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu
Martin Gaedke, University of Karlsruhe, Germany Daniel Schwabe, PUC-RIO, Brazil Gustavo Rossi, Universidad Nacional La Plata (UNLP), Argentina