Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Telematics
Building 07.07 Room 210
2015-now: PhD student at TECO, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
2010-2013: Master in Communication and Information System, School of Communication Engineering, PLA University of Science and Technology
2006-2010: Bachelor of Engineering, Department of Electronic Engineering of Tsinghua University
- Signal processing/data mining in wireless sensor networks & mobile wireless Internet
- Human Computer Interaction
- Context recognition
2017-now: Data Scientist @ Smart Data Solution Center (SDSC) – Smart Data Analytics for KIT Infrastrcture
Bachelor and Master’s Thesis:
- Josef Roth, Bachelor Thesis: Indoor Outdoor Detection via Active Sound Probing, Oct. 2015- Mar. 2016
- Meng Zhang, Master Thesis: Anomaly Detection in Building Energy Data: a machine learning method, ongoing
- Tobias King, Bachelor Thesis: Unlock your smartphone via audio grip sensing, ongoing
- Lennard Sommer, Bachelor Thesis: Applying Neural Network models for indoor-outdoor detection of smartphones, ongoing
- Jianqiao jin, Master Thesis in corperation with SAP: Anomaly Detection and Exploratory Causal Analysis with SAP XXX System, ongoing
- Long Wang et al, Point and contextual anomaly detection in building load profiles of a university campus.
- Long Wang et al, NeuralIO: Indoor Outdoor Detection via Multimodal Sensor Data Fusion on Smartphones, submitted to Urb-IoT 2019.
- Long Wang, Till Riedel, Markus Scholz, Michael Beigl, Panlong Yang, Phascope: Fine-grained, Fast, Flexible Motion Profiling based on Phase Offset in Acoustic OFDM Signal, Mobile Networks and Applications, accepted.
- Long Wang, Josef Roth, Till Riedel, Michael Beigl, and Junnan Yao, AudioIO: Indoor Outdoor Detection on smartphones via Active Sound Probing, Urb-IoT 2018, Guimarães, Portugal
- Long Wang, Till Riedel, Markus Scholz, Michael Beigl, Panlong Yang, Phascope: Fine-grained, Fast, Flexible Motion Profiling based on Phase Offset in Acoustic OFDM Signal, MobiQuitous 2018, New York City, United States
- Long Wang, . Data Analysis on Building Load Profiles: a Stepping Stone to Future Campus, 2017 International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2), Wuxi, China.
- Long Wang , Qihui Wu, et. al. Less is More: Creating Spectrum Reuse Opportunities via Power Control for OFDMA Femtocell Networks, IEEE Systems Journal ( Volume: 10, Issue: 4, Dec. 2016 ).
- Long Wang , Panlong Yang, et. al. Less is More: creating spectrum reuse opportunities via power control for OFDMA femtocell networks, 22nd Wireless and Optical Communications Conference (WOCC 2013), Chongqing, China, May 2013, pp. 23–27.
- Long Wang, Jinlong Wang, et. al. A Survey of Cluster-Based Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks, 2011 Cross Strait Quad-Regional Radio Science and Wireless Technology Conference (CSQRWC 2011), Harbin, China, July 2011, pp. 247-251.