Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Telematics
2015-now: PhD student at TECO, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
2010-2013: Master in Communication and Information System, School of Communication Engineering, PLA University of Science and Technology
2006-2010: Bachelor of Engineering, Department of Electronic Engineering of Tsinghua University
- Signal processing/data mining in wireless sensor networks & mobile wireless Internet
- Human Computer Interaction
- Context recognition
2017-now: Data Scientist @ Smart Data Solution Center (SDSC) – Smart Data Analytics for KIT Infrastrcture
- Long Wang, . Data Analysis on Building Load Profiles: a Stepping Stone to Future Campus, 2017 International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2), Wuxi, China.
- Long Wang , Qihui Wu, et. al. Less is More: Creating Spectrum Reuse Opportunities via Power Control for OFDMA Femtocell Networks, IEEE Systems Journal ( Volume: 10, Issue: 4, Dec. 2016 ).
- Long Wang , Panlong Yang, et. al. Less is More: creating spectrum reuse opportunities via power control for OFDMA femtocell networks, 22nd Wireless and Optical Communications Conference (WOCC 2013), Chongqing, China, May 2013, pp. 23–27.
- Long Wang, Jinlong Wang, et. al. A Survey of Cluster-Based Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks, 2011 Cross Strait Quad-Regional Radio Science and Wireless Technology Conference (CSQRWC 2011), Harbin, China, July 2011, pp. 247-251.